ded with Kessel signing a US$64-

Aqui você vai conseguir várias dicas para aproveitar o melhor do seu Ingress
MJL456
Facção: sff

ded with Kessel signing a US$64-

Mensagempor MJL456 » Sáb Jan 20, 2018 11:04 am

ST. LOUIS -- Jaime Garcia turned back the clock to his childhood Friday night.Garcia pitched eight scoreless innings and had an RBI single to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 1-0 victory over the Atlanta Braves.I think I did it a bunch of times in Little League, Garcia said of the dual production. I think the only thing that would have made it better would be to hit a home run for the only run.Garcia (8-8) became the first Cardinals pitcher with the lone RBI in a 1-0 win since Harvey Haddix did it against Pittsburgh on July 17, 1955. Garcia struck out 11 as he topped the 100-strikeout mark for the third time in his career.Garcia entered the game with a .167 average and he wasnt about to puff out his chest about his production.Im not a good hitter, but I try my best to get a good swing at the ball, Garcia said.He pitched out of a two-on, no out jam in the fourth, striking out Freddie Freeman and Matt Kemp before getting Adonis Garcia to ground out. Freeman and Kemp, the Braves Nos. 3 and 4 hitters, were a combined 0 for 6 against Jaime Garcia with five strikeouts.Garcias two-out single in the second drove in Matt Holliday for the pitchers fourth RBI this season. Braves right fielder Jeff Francoeur thought he had a play on Holliday at the plate.It was just a bad throw, kind of straight in the ground, which I dont usually do, Francoeur said. So that was a frustrating one.Garcia needed just 89 pitches to get through eight innings, facing three batters over the minimum.You could tell the breaking ball and change-up were falling off the table, but he went to his sinker whenever he needed to and he wasnt even in a lot of deep counts, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. Thats why he only threw 89 pitches through eight innings.Seung Hwan Oh got the last three outs for his ninth save.Braves right-hander Joel De La Cruz (0-4) gave up the run and two hits with five walks in 5 1/3 innings.Garcias effort aided a taxed Cardinals bullpen. Prior to his start, five of the last six St. Louis starters failed to pitch into the sixth inning.It was huge, trying to get our bullpen another full day, Matheny said. But we would have had Oh up and hot again so it wasnt like he was going to sit around.The Cardinals have won six of their last eight games at home to improve to 26-30 at Busch Stadium. St. Louis has won all four games this season against the Braves.Atlantas Ender Inciarte extended his hitting streak to 16 games by leading the game off with a single.Atlanta has lost eight of its last 11 games at St. Louis.HEAD OVER HEELSBraves 3B Adonis Garcia tumbled into the camera well next to the Atlanta dugout to make an acrobatic catch on Brandon Moss pop foul in bottom of the third inning.It was awesome, Francoeur said. I actually saw him from right field disappear and the next thing I saw was a baseball coming over the thing. It was a great play.WELCOME BACKCardinals All-Star INF Matt Carpenter returned from the disabled list after missing 24 games with a right oblique strain. LHP Dean Kiekhefer was optioned to Triple-A Memphis.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: RHP Julio Teheran (right lat strain) will play catch on Saturday, but there is no timetable for his return.Cardinals: LHP Tyler Lyons (knee) will miss at least a month, general manager John Mozeliak said.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Roberto Hernandez will make his Braves debut after being called up from Triple-A Gwinett Hernandez, formerly known as Fausto Carmona, has pitched for Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Los Angeles Dodgers and Houston.Cardinals: RHP Carlos Martinez (10-6, 2.99 ERA) leads all N.L. pitchers with a career-high 24 double plays induced. He is 2-0 with a 1.08 ERA in 16 2/3 career innings against the Braves. Youth Pirates Jerseys . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Womens Pirates Jerseys . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. http://www.cheappiratesjerseyschina.com/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Wholesale Pirates Jerseys .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Discount Pirates Jerseys . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd was arrested early Monday on charges of driving under the influence and failure to obey a police officer.Floyd was found unconscious behind the wheel of his running vehicle at a Scottsdale intersection shortly before 3 a.m. MST., police said.Police said Floyd also was charged with obstructing a roadway.He was booked and released from the Scottsdale jail at 4:58 a.m., police said.Coach Bruce Arians said he was gathering as much information as he can to determine what our options are going forward.Right now its way too soon to know exactly what happened and what can be done, Arians said.He said that league rules probably prohibit any suspension until the legal situation is resolved.Arians said he had spoken to Floyd and probably would have more to say on the subject on Wednesday, when the Cardinals resume practice.Floyd had three alcohol-related brushes with the law at Notre Dame, including a DUI in his final seasoon.dddddddddddd Floyd said at the time that he was undergoing counseling and had changed the people around him.The Cardinals must have decided the issues werent too serious because they chose him in the first round of the 2012 draft, the 13th pick overall.Floyd, in his contract year, has 33 catches for 446 yards and four touchdowns. Those are well off his 2015 stats, when he overcame early injury problems to catch 52 passes for 849 yards. Floyds best season was 2013, when he had 65 catches for 1,041 yards.He caught two passes for 18 yards in Arizonas 26-23 loss at Miami on Sunday.Arians described Floyds season as very inconsistent.As for the damage Floyd has done to his contract prospects, Arians said, ` `I dont really have a comment on that one. Thats too obvious.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Voltar para “Dicas para iniciantes e experientes”