Jack Wilshere a January transfer target for West Ham, says David Moyes

soksophoan
Facção: google

Jack Wilshere a January transfer target for West Ham, says David Moyes

Mensagempor soksophoan » Qua Dez 13, 2017 12:21 am

Imagem

• ‘Jack Wilshere would be someone who we’d have to look at,’ says Moyes เข้าsbobet777
• ‘Transfer window could be the difference between relegation and staying up’

David Moyes has declared an interest in Jack Wilshere as West Ham United prepare for a transfer window he believes will be key to them avoiding relegation. Wilshere is likely to be on the Arsenal bench at West Ham on Wednesday night but his future remains unclear as he fights to earn a new contract at the Emirates and a place in England’s World Cup squad. Moyes, who is looking to build on Saturday’s shock win over Chelsea, regards the right January additions as being crucial to staying up.

“You’d hope that if you took a player from another Premier League club it’d be much easier for him to go right into the team and play well,” the West Ham manager said. “Jack Wilshere would be someone who we’d have to look at if he was available.“I do believe the transfer window could be the difference between relegation and staying up. If we can get the right players, that’s the big part of it.

“I also want to make sure we’re looking at players who’ve got time and who can be at the club for a long period and not just in for a short period. Then there’s also the short-term fix for me which is, how do we get enough wins between now and the end of the season? There’s a balance between that.”

Moyes also sang the praises of Wilshere’s team-mate Aaron Ramsey, reiterated that he had come close to signing the Welshman for Everton. He said the practice of signing up-and-coming players had worked well during his time on Merseyside and he would like to be able to repeat such a strategy, but that it would be viable only as a longer-term approach. เข้าsbobet777

Voltar para “Imagens Diversas”